Old Fashioned Fudge
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups light corn syrup
- 3 (1 ounce) squares chocolate
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Butter an 8-inch square pan.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, mix sugar with dry gelatine.
- Add milk, corn syrup and chocolate. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently,
to 238 degrees F or soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into large mixing bowl.
- Stir in vanilla extract and butter.
- Cool for 25 minutes.
- Beat until candy thickens.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
Yield: 2 pounds
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes