Old-Time Louisiana Cream Fudge
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup REAL butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole pecans
- Put sugar, whipping cream and cornstarch in a 3-quart saucepan. Clip a candy
thermometer to the side of the saucepan. Cook to the soft-ball stage.
- Remove from heat and add butter; beat for 5 minutes.
- Blend in flour and beat until creamy and thick.
- Add whole pecans.
- When thick, pour into a buttered 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Cool and cut.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.