One Bowl Fudge
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- Once chocolate is melted, stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir in vanilla and walnuts.
- Spread into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Posted by Cookin'Mom at Recipe Goldmine 11/3/2001 6:33 pm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.