One Bowl Fudge
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Once chocolate is melted, stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir in vanilla and walnuts.
- Spread into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Posted by Cookin'Mom at Recipe Goldmine 11/3/2001 6:33 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes