Orange Creamsicle Fudge
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package white baking chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 3 teaspoons orange extract
- 9 drops red food coloring
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- Combine the butter, sugar and whipping cream in a saucepan. Cook, stirring
constantly, over low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil, or until it
reads 240 degrees F on a candy thermometer. Cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add baking chips and Marshmallow Creme. Stir until smooth. Remove one cup
and set aside.
- Add orange extract to remaining mixture.
- Add drops of food coloring to achieve desired orange color.
- Pour into a buttered 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Drop spoonsful of reserved mixture on top. Swirl with a knife.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.