- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Rind of 2 oranges, grated
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons margarine
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat milk in double boiler.
- Caramelize 1 cup sugar in deep heavy saucepan.
- Stir in orange juice and hot milk.
- Stir in remaining sugar and orange rind. Cook, stirring often, to soft ball
- Remove from heat and add margarine.
- When cool, beat until creamy and stir in nuts.
- Pour out onto a greased platter, and cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes