Orange Walnut Fudge
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 4 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat,
stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and mixture boils. Clip a candy thermometer
to the side of the saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches
soft-ball stage or 234 degrees F.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips and orange rind; stir until chocolate melts.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into a buttered 13 x 9-inch pan; cool.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.