Orange Walnut Fudge
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 4 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat,
stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and mixture boils. Clip a candy thermometer
to the side of the saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches
soft-ball stage or 234 degrees F.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips and orange rind; stir until chocolate melts.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into a buttered 13 x 9-inch pan; cool.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes