Oreo White Chocolate Fudge
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Oreo's, crushed
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow creme, sugar,
milk, butter and salt. Bring to a full boil, cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour in white milk chocolate chips and semi-sweet white
chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in Oreo crumbs and almond extract.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours, or until firm.
- Remove from pan, peel off aluminum foil, cut into squares and place on serving
Yield: about 30 servings
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 7/11/01 3:32:21 pm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.