Bailey's Irish Cream Snowball Truffles
- 1 1/4 pounds white chocolate
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter; softened
- Sliced almonds, crushed
- Confectioners' sugar
- Coarsely chop the chocolate. Set aside.
- Combine cream and Bailey's in a saucepan and bring to boil. Remove from heat
and stir in chocolate until melted, then stir in butter until melted.
- Chill the chocolate mixture.
- Spoon out chocolate mixture, and shape into 1-inch balls; roll in crushed almonds.
Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Yield: 60 to 70 truffles
Source: Bailey's Irish Cream recipe booklet 1993