Bailey's Irish Cream Snowball Truffles
- 1 1/4 pounds white chocolate
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter; softened
- Sliced almonds, crushed
- Confectioners' sugar
- Coarsely chop the chocolate. Set aside.
- Combine cream and Bailey's in a saucepan and bring to boil. Remove from heat
and stir in chocolate until melted, then stir in butter until melted.
- Chill the chocolate mixture.
- Spoon out chocolate mixture, and shape into 1-inch balls; roll in crushed almonds.
Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Yield: 60 to 70 truffles
Source: Bailey's Irish Cream recipe booklet 1993
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.