Bailey's Irish Cream Truffles
- 1 pound grated white chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 cup chopped nuts or fine coconut
- Melt chocolate and cool.
- Beat butter and cream until fluffy.
- Add Bailey's Irish Cream and mix.
- With mixer running (on low speed) add the melted chocolate
(slowly) and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until cool but not stiff (about 1/2 hour).
- Drop by teaspoonsful into nuts and form into balls.
- Place in paper cups and refrigerate or freeze.
Makes 4 to 5 dozen.
You can double this recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.