Bailey's Irish Cream Truffles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound grated white chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 cup chopped nuts or fine coconut
- Melt chocolate and cool.
- Beat butter and cream until fluffy.
- Add Bailey's Irish Cream and mix.
- With mixer running (on low speed) add the melted chocolate
(slowly) and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until cool but not stiff (about 1/2 hour).
- Drop by teaspoonsful into nuts and form into balls.
- Place in paper cups and refrigerate or freeze.
Makes 4 to 5 dozen.
You can double this recipe.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Truffle Recipes