Chocolate Amaretto Truffles
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon amaretto liqueur
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- Melt chocolate and remove from heat.
- Stir in amaretto.
- Add butter and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Chill for 5 to 10 minutes until mixture firms up.
- Drop by teaspoon and roll in nuts.
- Keep truffles refrigerated until ready to serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.