Chocolate Jack Daniels Truffles
- 8 ounces good quality semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey
- Cocoa powder
- Heat cream to boiling. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and stir until smooth.
Stir in Jack Daniel's. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Form into bite-size balls. Roll in cocoa powder. Store in airtight container
- Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
Makes about 25 to 30.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.