Chocolate Jack Daniels Truffles
Yield: about 25 to 30
- 8 ounces good quality semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey
- Cocoa powder
- Heat cream to boiling. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and stir until smooth. Stir in Jack Daniel's. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Form into bite-size balls. Roll in cocoa powder. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.