Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces finely chopped bittersweet or semisweet chocolate
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jelly
- Sweetened cocoa or ground almonds
- In large saucepan, heat cream to a simmer and turn off heat. Add chocolate and butter to hot cream and allow to melt. Whisk until smooth.
- Add jelly and mix until blended.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Roll chocolate mixture into balls of any size you prefer. Roll each in cocoa or nuts.
- Transfer to paper candy cups and chill.
- May be stored in an airtight tin in refrigerator for 2 weeks or frozen up to 1 month.
This recipe may be doubled.