Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces finely chopped bittersweet or semisweet chocolate
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jelly
- Sweetened cocoa or ground almonds
- In large saucepan, heat cream to a simmer and turn off heat. Add chocolate and
butter to hot cream and allow to melt. Whisk until smooth.
- Add jelly and mix until blended.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Roll chocolate mixture into balls of any size you prefer. Roll each in cocoa
- Transfer to paper candy cups and chill.
- May be stored in an airtight tin in refrigerator for 2 weeks or frozen up to 1 month.
This recipe may be doubled.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.