Battered Pepperoni Casserole
- 1 cup flour plus 2 heaping tablespoons
- 1 ounce eggs
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 pound pepperoni, sliced
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/2 pound hot pepper or any other cheese, grated
- Mix together all ingredients, except pepperoni, mozzarella and hot pepper or
other cheese, well.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into a greased 9 x 13-inch Pyrex baking dish.
- Cover with a layer of sliced pepperoni, about 1/2 pound, then 1/2 pound of mozzarella
- Sprinkle 1/2 pound hot pepper or grated cheese.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes at 350 degrees F.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.