Battered Pepperoni Casserole
- 1 cup flour plus 2 heaping tablespoons
- 1 ounce eggs
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 pound pepperoni, sliced
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/2 pound hot pepper or any other cheese, grated
- Mix together all ingredients, except pepperoni, mozzarella and hot pepper or
other cheese, well.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into a greased 9 x 13-inch Pyrex baking dish.
- Cover with a layer of sliced pepperoni, about 1/2 pound, then 1/2 pound of mozzarella
- Sprinkle 1/2 pound hot pepper or grated cheese.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes at 350 degrees F.