Beef Taco Bake
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 flour or 8 corn tortillas, (6 to 8 inches), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate
meat. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese.
- Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes