- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 medium head cabbage, sliced
- 2 cans condensed tomato soup
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large pot over medium heat, brown the ground beef and onion; drain fat.
- Stir in sliced cabbage, tomato soup, tomato soup can of water, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer until cabbage is tender; stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sour cream just before serving.
Yield: 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.