Herbed Shrimp and Feta Casserole
Yield: 12 servings
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 pound Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 (16 ounce) jar mild chunky salsa
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, uncooked
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8 x 12 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl bowl, blend eggs, milk, yogurt, feta and Swiss cheeses, parsley, basil, oregano and garlic.
- Spread half the pasta over bottom of baking dish. Cover with salsa. Add half the shrimp. Spread remaining pasta over shrimp. Spread egg mixture over pasta. Add remaining shrimp and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 20 minutes before serving.