Mini Ravioli Taco Bake
An easy casserole recipe of mini beef ravioli and diced tomatoes, completed with cheese, crunchy corn chips and shredded lettuce for the taco experience.
Prep: 10 min | Total: 50 min | Yield: 6 servings, 1 cup each
- Pam® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Chef Boyardee® Mini Ravioli® Beef Ravioli*
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix (from 1.25-ounce package)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup original corn chips
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray an 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine ravioli, drained tomatoes, onion and taco seasoning mix in a large bowl; place mixture in baking dish.
- Cover with foil; bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Remove foil; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Place corn chips around outer edge of dish and lettuce in center just before serving.
* One 40 ounce can of mini beef raviolis may be used in place of two 15 ounce cans. Increase taco seasoning mix to 2 tablespoons when using the large can. Continue with recipe as directed.
Per serving: 274 Calories 13g Total Fat 10g Protein