Mini Ravioli Taco Bake
An easy casserole recipe of mini beef ravioli and diced tomatoes, completed with
cheese, crunchy corn chips and shredded lettuce for the taco experience.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Chef Boyardee® Mini Ravioli® Beef Ravioli
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix (from 1.25-ounce package)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup original corn chips
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking
spray; set aside.
- Combine ravioli, drained tomatoes, onion and taco seasoning mix in large
bowl; place mixture in baking dish.
- Cover with foil; bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Remove foil; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Place corn chips around outer edge of dish and lettuce in center just before
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 50 minutes
6 Servings, 1 cup each
Cook's Tip: One 40-ounce can of mini beef raviolis may be used in place of two
15-ounce cans. Increase taco seasoning mix to 2 tablespoons when using the large
can. Continue with recipe as directed.
Nutrition Information: 274 Calories 13g Total Fat 10g Protein
Recipe and photo credit: