- 1 1/2 to 2 cups chopped ham
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) package macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Brown ham and onions in butter.
- Add soup and milk. Bring to boil.
- Add cheese and macaroni.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Yields 4 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.