Hearty Fiesta Cassoulet
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans tomatoes, diced
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans
- 2/3 cup frozen corn
- 9 ounces smoked sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 1/4 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons grated jack cheese (optional)
- In a large saucepan, combine pasta with all of the ingredients.
- Add 4 1/2 cans of water, using can from diced tomatoes as a measure. Stir well.
- Bring to a low boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- To serve, ladle into soup or chowder bowls.
- Garnish with grated red pepper and jack cheese, if desired.
Makes 12 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Casserole Recipes