Hearty Fiesta Cassoulet
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans tomatoes, diced
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans
- 2/3 cup frozen corn
- 9 ounces smoked sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 1/4 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons grated jack cheese (optional)
- In a large saucepan, combine pasta with all of the ingredients.
- Add 4 1/2 cans of water, using can from diced tomatoes as a measure. Stir well.
- Bring to a low boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- To serve, ladle into soup or chowder bowls.
- Garnish with grated red pepper and jack cheese, if desired.
Makes 12 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.