Hot Sausage Casserole
- 1 pound hot sausage, crumbled and browned
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup rice (not instant)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Mix all together in large bowl.
- Spray a casserole baking dish with Pam; pour mixture into casserole.
- Cover tightly and bake in a 400 degree F oven for one hour.
Also, very good next day, if any left. With my family this never happens!
Posted by Caroline at Recipe Goldmine 8/1/2001 4:16pm.