Applebee's Chicken Fajita Rollups
- 1 large round white tortilla shell
- 1/2 cup grilled chicken, seasoned with chili powder
- 1/8 cup pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup shredded jack and Cheddar cheese mix
- Grease the bottom of a round baking sheet. Place your tortilla shell on
the sheet. Place all other ingredients on top and put in the microwave just
long enough to melt the cheese.
- Add: 1/8 cup diced tomatoes and about an 1/8 cup Mexi-Ranch Dressing.
- Mexi-Ranch Dressing: Mix chili powder and Ranch dressing together.
Yield: 4 servings