Cactus Jack's Amarillo Shrimp and Artichoke Pasta
- Flour to coat shrimp
- 7 shrimp
- 5 artichoke heart halves, cooked
- 2 ounces fresh diced tomatoes
- 10 ounces fettuccini
- 2 ounces sherry wine
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 1 ounce clarified butter
- 1 ounce herb butter
- Heat pan on high heat. Flour shrimp, and cook to golden brown and flip.
- Add artichokes, sherry, garlic and herb butter, and fresh diced tomatoes. Sauté
for 1 minute to cook, then add heavy cream.
- Plate fettuccini and top with parmesan cheese and parsley.
Source: wdhn.com - News 9 at Noon - Cactus Jack's
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes