Cafe Terra Cotta Gazpacho Soup
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1/3 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1/3 bunch fresh green onions
- 2 serrano peppers with seeds (remove seeds if you don't want the soup to be hot)
- 1/3 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup peeled, seeded, and diced cucumbers
- 1/4 cup diced red onions
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- Soup: Puree all in blender and chill.
- Veggie Tower: Layer all ingredients in 2-inch PVC pipe. Pack tightly. Place in
center of bowl. Fill bowl with chilled gazpacho. Remove pipe by pressing lightly
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh cilantro.
Source: Cafe Terra Cotta, Tucson, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes