Cafe Tu Tu Tango Dijon Chicken Skewers
- 6 ounces skinned, boned chicken breast
- 2 ounces Dijon mustard sauce
- 4 ounces prepared sesame noodles
- 1 teaspoon diced red bell pepper
- Cut chicken into 4 long strips; thread onto 4 soaked wooden skewers.
Grill; brush with mustard sauce.
- Arrange noodles on plate; top with skewers. Garnish with pepper.
Yield: 1 serving
Source: Cafe Tu Tu Tango, Miami, Florida
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes