Caffe Boa Shrimp Adriatico
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 4 large tiger shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails on)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and sauté until lightly brown, about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and cook until slightly white, 1-2 minutes.
- Add wine, marinara and lemon juice. Sauté a few minutes until sauce thickens, but do not overcook
- Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with basil.
Yield: 2 appetizers
Approximate values per serving: 78 calories, 6 g fat, 42 mg
cholesterol, 4 g protein, 2 g carbohydrates, 0 fiber, 120 mg sodium,
69 percent calories from fat
Source: Caffe Boa, Phoenix, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes