California Fresh Broccoli Mushroom Frittata
- 1 head fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup nonfat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup nonfat jack cheese
- 1/4 medium size red onion
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 4 egg whites
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 clove garlic
- Step One: Steam broccoli until tender and chop in small pieces. Slice mushrooms
thin. Grate and blend jack and Cheddar cheeses together. Clean and dice red onion.
Combine all prepared ingredients. Fill a 9-inch glass pie plate to the top.
- Step Two: Mix whole eggs, egg whites, nonfat milk and spices in a mixing bowl.
- Make a hole in the center of the filled vegetable mix. Pour the egg blend into
the hole and carefully mix thoroughly with the vegetables.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
To reduce fat further, replace the whole eggs with egg whites.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 9:58:43 am 4/8/03.
Source: kovr13.com/deweyrecipes - California Fresh, Rancho Cordova, California
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes