California Fresh Chicken Fajitas a-la-Crockpot
Source: California Fresh, Rancho Cordova, California
- 2 pounds boneless chicken
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red or green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 to 10 warm flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup non-fat Cheddar cheese, grated
- Lettuce and tomato as desired
- Cut chicken across the grain into 1/2 inch diagonal strips. Place in a crockpot.
Top with onion, bell pepper, and lime.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, salt, and broth. Pour mixture over
chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Spoon several slices of chicken mixture with sauce into center of each warm tortilla.
Fold over. Top with non-fat sour cream, non-fat cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
Optional: Add slices of lime along with bell peppers and onions. Remove lime
Fat: 3 grams; Calories: 300
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes