Canyon Cafe Candy Corn Margarita
- 3/4 shot gold tequila
- 1/2 shot butterscotch schnapps
- 1/2 shot creme de
- 2 shots fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon dark cocoa powder
- Fresh orange
- 3 or 4 pieces candy corn
- Rim a clear six-ounce martini glass with orange juice then cocoa powder.
- In a shaker with a half-cup of ice, mix the tequila, butterscotch schnapps, creme
de cocoa and orange juice. Shake well. Strain into prepared glass.
- Spear candy corn
onto a plastic sword and add to drink. Drop in orange twist and serve.
Source: Canyon Cafe, Houston, Texas