Canyon Grill Chicken Chile Relleno
- 1 blanched green chile (poblano or Anaheim)
- 1/4 cup diced chicken breast (seasoned to taste)
- 1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese (grated)
- Fill pepper with cheese and chicken. Dip pepper in buttermilk with egg. Dip in
flour. Drop in hot 350 degree F vegetable oil for approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
Cover with more grated Monterey jack cheese.
- Bake approximately 5 minutes.
- Serve with green tomatillo sauce. Garnish with lettuce, tomato and sour cream.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine - May 15, 2001.
Source: wsfa.com 7/9/99 Recipe from Canyon Grill
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes