Carlos Murphy's Tomatillo Sauce
Source: Carlos Murphy's - La Jolla, California
- 1 gallon tomatillos, boiled
- 1 pound fresh arbol chiles (or cayenne)
- 1 head garlic, cloves skinned
- Salt, to taste
- Roast chiles (with seeds) on a pan in the oven with no oil or seasonings until
- In a food processor, place tomatillos, chiles, garlic and salt. Blend until chunky.
- Serve with fish tacos or chicken.
If you can't find fresh arbol chiles, most supermarkets carry them
in their dried form. Try boiling them in hot water to soften them up, or grind them
into a powder and add to processor.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes