Carlsbad Tavern & Restaurant
Southwestern Crab Cakes
- 6 to 8 ounces blue crab, lump or claw meat
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapenos
- 1 teaspoon Cholula or Tabasco
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 3 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cornmeal
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients. Form mixture into 2 x 1/2-inch thick cakes; dredge in cornmeal.
- Sauté cakes in olive oil until golden brown.
- Garnish with cilantro and sliced avocado.
Source: Carlsbad Tavern & Restaurant - Scottsdale, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes