Carnival Cruise LInes Warm Melting Cake
If you’ve ever been on a Carnival Cruise, then you’ve probably tasted, then dreamed
about their Warm Melting Cake. This chocolaty concoction is one of Carnival’s specialties
and only served on certain special nights of each cruise. With just six ingredients
and six simple steps, you’ll transport your taste buds to a delicious Carnival Cruise!
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (3/4 cup)
- 6 ounces butter (3/4 cup)
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 6 ounces sugar (3/4 cup)
- 2 ounces flour (1/4 cup)
- Melt butter and chocolate.
- Mix eggs and sugar and whisk for a few minutes. Add flour.
- Add the egg mixture to the melted chocolate. Stir together.
- Pour the mix into greased ramekins.
- Bake at 390 degrees F for 14 minutes.
- Serve warm, with vanilla ice cream and your favorite toppings.
Yield: 4 to 5 servings
Source: Carnival Cruise Lines