Carrabba's Italian Grill Cazze in Bianco
- 1 ounce pomace olive oil
- 4 cups clean mussels
- 1 ounce chopped yellow onion
- 1 ounce finely chopped garlic
- 1 ounce pernod
- Large pinch fresh coarse chopped basil
- 6 ounces lemon butter sauce
- 1 lemon half
- Heat olive oil for 2 minutes and add the mussels. Cook until done.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 8/17/02 12:09:46 am.
Source: Carrabba's Italian Grill - WBIR-10 Knoxville, Tennessee, 6/3/2000