Carrabba's Italian Grill Chicken Bryan
- 6 large chicken breasts
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces goat cheese, softened to room temperature
Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 10 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups finely sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Prepare the Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce: Place butter, garlic, and onion in a large
skillet over medium heat and sauté until garlic and onion are tender and transparent.
- Add white wine and lemon juice. Increase heat to medium-high and simmer to reduce
by half. Reduce heat to low.
- Add cold butter one piece at a time.
- Add sun-dried
tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper and stir to blend ingredients. Set aside.
- Prepare the Chicken: Reduce charcoal briquettes to white-hot coals.
- Brush chicken
breasts with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken over hot
coals 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Divide goat cheese evenly between
chicken breasts, placing some on each breast for the last two minutes of cooking.
- Place cooked chicken on serving platter and spoon Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce over chicken.
Posted by Chef Chad in Houston TX at recipegoldmine.com