Carrabba's Chicken Marsala
- 1 chicken breast, grilled
- 1 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sauteed
- Add Marsala wine, salt and pepper to a hot pan; reduce wine by 70 percent.
- Several tablespoons at a time, stir in butter until sauce is creamy.
- Add hot sautéed mushrooms.
- Pour sauce over grilled chicken before serving.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 9/1/02 8:04:30 am.
Source: Chef Josh Upton, Carrabba's Italian Grill - azfamily.com