Carrabba's Fettuccine Milano
- 1/2 ounce clarified butter
- 6 shrimp
- Pinch of salt and white pepper
- Pinch finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 ounces sliced mushrooms
- Heavy pinch of scallions
- 5 ounces fresh fettuccine
- Sauté sliced mushrooms in a little olive oil. Add pinches of salt and black pepper.
Sprinkle parsley on mushrooms right before you pull the mushrooms off the stove.
- Heat 1/2 ounce clarified butter. Add shrimp, rubbed with white pepper and salt.
Cook until done.
- While shrimp are cooking, place fresh fettuccine in salted boiling water. Cook
for one minute.
- Add shrimp, fettuccine, mushrooms, and remaining ingredients into sauté pan with
Alfredo. Add cheese and cook for 30 to 45 seconds to meld flavors.
- Ladle 4 ounces of Alfredo sauce into sauté pan. Heat until it starts to boil
around the edges. Remove from heat.
Source: Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 11:16:38am 7/8/03 - wkrg.com.