Carrabba's Italian Grill Meatballs
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound ground veal
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped and sautéed
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup pure olive oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl, except olive oil and season with
salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the oil in large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Roll the mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls and fry until golden brown, but not cooked
- Remove with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towels.
(In general, most people use just ground beef in their spaghetti sauce. Instead
Bobby suggests the combination of three meats: ground pork, ground veal, ground
beef - the same meat combination used for meat loaf. Veal and pork can make this
dish a little more expensive, but whether it is a meat sauce or a sauce with meatballs,
the added depth of flavor truly surpasses that of a singular ground beef sauce.)
Posted by Chef Chad in Houston TX at recipegoldmine.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes