Carrabba's Penne Franco
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon
sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sauteed
- 6 artichoke heart quarters
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 chicken breast, grilled and sliced
- Penne pasta
(3 to 4 ounces dry weight), cooked according to package instructions,
drained and kept warm
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Sauté garlic in olive oil for about 1 minute.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms,
artichoke hearts, grilled and sliced chicken and cooked penne pasta. Sauté to heat
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with freshly grated cheese.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 9/1/02 8:10:04 am.
Source: Chef Josh Upton, Carrabba's Italian Grill - azfamily.com