Carrabba's Italian Grill Polo Hilario
- 2 (5 ounce) chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and butterflied
- 2 slices red bell pepper, roasted
- 2 slices zucchini, grilled
- 2 1/2 ounces soft goat cheese (i.e. caprino or chevre)
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Black pepper, to taste
- White pepper, to taste
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Cover one-half of each breast section with one slice of roasted pepper, one slice
of zucchini and a dab of goat cheese. Fold empty chicken breast half flap over the
dressed chicken breast half; dust with kosher salt and black and white pepper. Grill
to desired temperature.
- In 2 tablespoons butter, sauté mushrooms and onions until softened.
- Add Marsala wine and chicken broth; simmer approximately 10 minutes on medium-low heat to reduce.
- A little at a time, add remaining 2 tablespoon butter until butter melts and
- Place chicken in Marsala wine sauce; heat through.
- Top with tomatoes and fresh parsley.
- Serve with pasta.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 9/1/02 8:16:48 am.
Source: Chef Josh Upton, Carrabba's Italian Grill - azfamily.com