Carrabba's Italian Grill Rigatoni Martino
- 7 ounces tomato cream sauce
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, sauteed
- 10 to 12 pieces
sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) grilled chicken breast, cut into 6 equal
- 2 1/2 cups cooked rigatoni pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated ricotta salata (shredded to order - for serving)
- Green onions,
sliced, to taste
- Place tomato cream sauce, mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes in a 10-inch skillet
and heat over a medium flame.
- Heat rigatoni in clean, boiling, salted water until hot - about 30 seconds. Drain
pasta and add to skillet along with chicken and toss to coat pasta with sauce.
- Sprinkle Romano cheese over pasta and toss again over a medium flame until sauce
is a creamy consistency.
Source: Carrabba's Italian Grill, Chef Ken Maxwell, KTVK, Phoenix, Good Morning