Carrabba's Italian Grill Sausage and Peppers
Fresh Pepper Sauce
- 1 each red, yellow and green bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 2 ounces crushed garlic
- 1/2 (#10) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 ounces pepper
- 1 ounce salt
- 4 Italian fennel sausage links
- 4 ounces marinara sauce
- 8 ounces Fresh Pepper Sauce
- Combine peppers, red onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes until al dente.
- Add pepper, salt and crushed tomatoes. Cook until sauce reduces to stew texture.
- Spoon 8 ounces Fresh Pepper Sauce with marinara sauce in pan; reduce to stew
- Grill links over grill until thoroughly cooked.
- Spoon the sauce on a plate and top with sausage links.
Source: Chef Chris Siconolfi, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Phoenix, Arizona - azfamily.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.