Carrabba's Italian Grill Spiedino di Mare
Carraba's Spiedino di Mare is my absolute favorite and I have the recipe
for you. I searched all over the web and I don't even remember where I found
it, but, I've made it and it is almost identical to getting it there!
- 4 scallops, size U-10 to U-20
- 4 shrimp, size U-16 to U-20
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- Pinch of white pepper
- Splash of olive oil
- Seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- 2 ounces lemon butter
- Pinch of parsley, chopped
- Lightly season scallops and shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Lightly coat with olive oil, then dip into seasoned bread crumbs.
- Skewer and grill on both sides.
- Melt lemon butter and serve with seafood. Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
I found that it tasted more like the Carrabba's dish when I just poured
the lemon butter over the scallops and shrimp and served it like that instead of
having it on the side.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 3/1/2002 3:10 pm.
Source: Posted by ChristophersMama 10-08-2000 01:15 PM
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes