Carrabba's Italian Grill Tagliarini Picchi Pacchiu
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 ounces extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 ripe Roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 to 6 basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, simmer sliced garlic in olive oil over very low heat for about 10
- Add remaining ingredients and stir over medium heat another 2 minutes.
- Toss with cooked angel hair pasta and serve as a side dish for chicken
Also makes a vegetarian entree.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 9/1/02 8:16:48 am.
Source: Chef Avid Noble, Carrabba's Italian Grill - azfamily.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes