Carrabba's Italian Grill Vegetables in Padella
- 1 to 2 ounces extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 ounce broccoli florets
- 1 ounce cauliflower florets
- 3 to 4 baby carrots
- 4 strips red bell pepper
- 1 ounce yellow squash, sliced
- 1 ounce zucchini, sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat a cast-iron skillet until very hot.
- Add olive oil and mushrooms, stirring to coat the mushrooms with the olive oil.
- Stir in chopped garlic and add remaining vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper and allow vegetables to obtain a crusty
finish before turning.
- Serve hot.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 9/1/02 8:15:21 am.
Source: Chef Avid Noble, Carrabba's Italian Grill - azfamily.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.