Carrabba's Pasta Weesie
Source: Chef Jonathan Mitchell, Carrabba's Italian Grill
- 8 jumbo shrimp
- 1/4 cup sauteed mushrooms
- pinch minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup lemon butter
- 1/2 cup alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese
- heavy hand of fettucine
- Sauté the shrimp until nearly done.
- Add garlic, green onions and mushrooms. Finish with lemon butter.
- In a separate pan, warm alfredo to simmer.
- Add cooked fettuccine and romano cheese.
- Plate pasta and top with shrimp mixture.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes