Carver's Restaurant Smoked Paprika Chicken
- 1 (6 to 8 ounce) chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 leaves fresh chopped basil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Mix paprika, oil, garlic, basil, salt and cayenne pepper together. Rub mixture
on all sides of the chicken breast. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Sauté on both sides, golden brown until chicken is done.
- Slice and serve.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 12/8/2001 11:40 pm.
Source: Chef Julian Grainger, Chef-Carver's Restaurant, 1999-04-06 17:14:06