Chambless Camp Salsa
Chambless Camp, run by Gus Lizalde, sits across from the jagged Marble Mountains
and is known for its great Mexican food.
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced medium fine
- 2 fresh yellow
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- Dash of garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Combine onion, tomatoes, yellow chilies and cilantro. Stir lightly to blend flavors.
- Add garlic powder and salt.
- Store in refrigerator until served.
Yield: 2 cups salsa
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 6/24/01 10:38:03 pm.
Source: highdesert.com - The Route 66 Cookbook: Comfort Food from the Mother
Road by Marian Clark