Chi Chi's Margarita Marinade
Use with two pounds pork tenderloin, chicken breasts, beef tenderloin or flank
- 1 (10 ounce) can Chi Chi's diced tomatoes and green
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Tequila
- 1/4 cup vegetable
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- In large recloseable plastic food bag, combine all ingredients except meat. Mix
- Add meat, seal the bag and turn over several times to coat meat thoroughly.
- Place bag in refrigerator, turning bag occasionally, 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat broiler. Remove meat from marinade; reserve marinade. Place meat on broiler
- Broil 7 to 8 inches from heat source until desired doneness.
- In a small saucepan, bring marinade to a boil, then boil one minute. Serve marinade
with the meat.