Chi Chi's Seafood Enchiladas
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 8 ounces crab (real or imitation), chopped
- 1 3/4 ounces Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 (5 to 6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup milk
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of pepper
- In mixing bowl, stir together soup, onion, nutmeg and black pepper.
- In another bowl, place half of the soup mixture, crab and 1 cup of the jack cheese;
- Wrap the tortillas in paper towels, microwave on HIGH for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Place 1/3 cup mixture on each tortilla and roll up. Place seam side down in greased
12 x 7 1/2-inch dish.
- Stir milk into the reserved soup mixture. Pour over enchiladas.
- Microwave, covered, on HIGH for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add a dash of hot pepper sauce to soup mix if desired.