Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Peanut oil, for frying
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg and milk. Add the chicken to the egg mixture;
stir to combine. Cover and marinate for 3-4 hours.
- In a gallon-size zip top bag, mix the flour, confectioners' sugar and spices
until well combined. Add the chicken pieces and shake well.
- In a large cast iron skillet, or frying pan, pour 2 inches of peanut oil. Heat
oil over medium-high heat.
- When oil is hot, add battered chicken to the pan. Cook chicken in batches, turning
once halfway through, until nuggets are golden brown.
- Drain chicken nuggets on a paper towel and serve.
Serves: 4 - 6